Saturday, March 3, 2007

Back in China now

I went to Monterey for my birthday and then spent the last few days in USA running errands and spending time with family and friends. I also went to Cheesecake Factory and Leatherby's.

Its snowing in Beijing...and I am sad...because I lost my camera bag at the Beijing Airport and in it was my digital camera, my IPOD nano and battery recharger!! I am so sad...

That's all I'll write for now...

__________
This blog entry helped relieve my pain a little bit...
"If you have nothing to lose, you can only win"
http://www.miraesoft.com/karel/2007/01/15/if-you-have-nothing-to-lose-you-can-only-win/

It makes me wonder if sometimes the concept of loss is just psychologically based on what we place value on...like if I wasn't so obsessed with taking pictures to show my students in China...would I still have my camera? Would I even care? Why buy such an expensive camera in the first place?!

1 comment:

Adam Levy said...

Sorry to hear you lost your camera and ipod. Call me when you get a chance so I can take you out for your birthday :-)