Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Jet Lag sucks...

My apartment needs cleaning, I'm outta money (until my next payday) and I'm darned so sleepy and outta whack! I can't seem to get adjusted! :( I wake up everyday at 4 in the morning! So irritating!

I have two different oral English Subject classes and one Business Communication class. The Oral English class for English majors has 4 different class groups of students, the Oral English for non-majors has two different classes and the Business Communication class just has one group of students.

Anyways, I've just been sleeping...and groggy...

Oh, I really like the movie "The Prestige." :) It makes you think twice about our perspectives and approach to things in our lives...

For example, a camera...and an ipod...a cell phone with lost numbers....

*SIGH*

I HAD pictures to update but as you all know, that's impossible to do so now...so I'll make lists of my vacation in Sacramento instead...

Monterey/Big Sur:
-Went hiking at the Pfeiffer State Park and saw Pfeiffer Falls in Big Sur...
-Rained a lot
-Had way too many Starbucks
-Ate dinner at Bullwhackers (Hardy, har, har...Pirate-y, Mate!)
-Went shopping at Cannery Row
-Enjoyed our room at Ramada Inn (it had a fridge, microwave and breakfast!) and was able to watch a few DVDs

Restaurants that I ate at:
-Red Lobster
-Leatherby's
-Cheesecake Factory
-Samurai Sushi (NO, not the gross one in San Diego!)
-Teacup (Home of the $3.88 Chinese Menu!)

Foods that I ate:
-Pizza
-Chicken strips and fries
-Carl's Jr's, Jack in the Box, Burger King, Jimboys, Wendy's
-Lasagna
-Chinese food cooked by Mom :)

TV shows that I watched:
-American Idol
-Law and Order
-Are you Smarter than a Fifth Grader? (Its amazing how dumb people get when they leave school and begin working!)

Things I did:
-Cleaned my crap in the garage (My mom and stepdad moved to Rancho Cordova in December..and my grandma lives there now as well)
-Bought a lot of necessities and souvenirs
-ATE
-Slept
-Took pictures of various family outings (like playing Mahjong at a picnic table in a park!)

OK, that's my nostalgic memories of my month back home...in place of photos!

*SOBS*

3 comments:

Adam Levy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Levy said...

Pictures are just a bunch of colored pixels to remind you of what you did. The true memory exists in your mind.

Anonymous said...

you can steal some of my pics :)

i hope you likke your classes! any fun ideas?

wasn't the food great? except what made you "la duzi" or whatever. hehe.

-christina florente (wouldn't let me post!)