Friday, February 20, 2009

The next few years of my life...

Christina 1981a
In 1981, my sister was born in Oklahoma...(I wonder if she liked clowns back then?)


Oklahomasisters
Trying to be cute but really had some devious masterplan in mind..


Christina and Irene in Oklahoma
Christina and I in our favorite papasan chair in Oklahoma!


Visit to Phillipines
This was my trip to the Philippines when I was about 3 or 4. Unfortunately, it was the ONLY time I went to the Philippines and met my grandparents on my dad's side! :(


Taiwan 1984 - less blurry
This was on the same trip to the Philippines and this was taken in Taiwan. I have no memories of taking this picture whatsoever!


Irene and Christina with Santa - 1986
Pic with Santa - 1986


Disneyland
Taken at Disneyland...have no idea the exact year!


Brownie 1986
This was a fun day and I still remember it! We brought Brownie to school! :)


Halloween 1988
Halloween 1988...


Irene the bunny - 1988
Halloween with my mom...LOL..


Ridgepoint Raccoons Irene and Amy - 1988
Amy and I....we've been friends since 2nd grade!


Irene and Amy in Monterey 2005
Here's a picture of Amy and I taken in 2005! Its a then and now comparison! LOL.


Sacramento Zoo - 1988
At the Sacramento Zoo...why is Christina the only one smiling?


Irene and Christina with dad in San Francisco - 1987
San Francisco...I remember being embarrassed to wear glasses at school!


Christmas 1987
Christmas 1986-87?? I can't remember...


Penguin Cha Cha Troupe
My mom made my sister and I take tap dancing classes...


Canada 1989
Trip to Canada...don't I look happy...hee, hee..


Its a Small World Play
I liked to take part in plays in elementary school...!


These are some pictures of my childhood - elementary school years. Net up: the teenager years! :) Sorry about the size issues...I need to go back and change them.

No comments: