Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy 30th Birthday to me!

I will start doing random posts from different events in my life. Wow, 30 years! So many memories...how time flies!


Irene, the baby years




Baby Girl 1979
This is the day I was born. Haha. I don't really remember what I was thinking that day so I can't talk about it. I was born in Lemoore, California. Yes, Lemoore not Livermore!


Baby
I guess my love of Barbies and hippos started at an early age?


San Diego 1979
My cousin Margie and I love this picture so much because its so vintage! The other people in the picture are my Uncle Mars, Auntie Vangie and my mom! I think this picture was taken in San Diego, CA!


Baby Irene and Dad
A picture of my dad and me! In Oklahoma..


Oklahoma 1979
This is a picture of me next to the building where the tragedy took place in Oklahoma! A bit creepy...but I look happy and innocent in this pic! :)


stubborn
A picture of me trying to ride my trike...and contemplating and being stubborn (as usual!)This was taken in Oklahoma..


More to come! I'll try to update when I can but I am having problems logging in to www.blogger.com! :(

No comments: