Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Such is life...in Tongzhou

I haven't really done anything TOO exciting lately. Well, anything that requires any pictures anyways. I went to Starbucks last weekend and bought some coffee beans. I also got a coffee maker. On Friday night, I am planning on having a banana split night. Haha. OK, so much for the large amounts of gorging and eating horrible foods! I need to get back on track!

I can't think of anything else too exciting that has happened recently. I discovered a flea market type market recently and went back there today. I got some Christmas goodies for my students. I think we are all getting a bit restless these days--especially with the cold weather.

Matthew and I are planning a Christmas event on Christmas night. We are borrowing one of the school cafeterias that night. We all know what we want to make--problem is knowing where to find the right ingredients!

OH, and I have recently been addicted to www.baidu.com and spending/wasting a lot of time there and on www.youtube.com

ARGH!

I think thats about it. Its all pretty boring at the moment. Although I should be preparing for my speech next Wednesday..I SHOULD BE...and writing my backup teaching notes...

But Procrastinators rule....yeah...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Girl that's life. It isn't always exciting and you wish it was. Truthfully, I'm glad it's not. Just because I would be tired all the time. Anyway, your suppose to sit back and check out the scenery. I try to sometimes but I just end up watching tv and laying on the couch. Anyway see ya when I see ya.

G

Christina said...

procrastinators!!!! Yayeeyay!

Adam Levy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adam Levy said...

My Peet's coffee will kick your Starbucks coffee's ass any day!