Sunday, December 17, 2006

Food for thought (December 14-17, 2006)

This weekend was a lot of fun! I had a banana split night, a cooking lesson and went to the Yonghegong Lama Temple and Wan Ton (to celebrate Adam's birthday). Unfortunately, my wallet was stolen!! =( I guess thieves are on the rise as a result of the upcoming holiday season. =( A$$hole!! I hope he rots in hell--and for the fact that he could have allowed me to not be able to return home by taking away all my money!!!

BANANA SPLIT NIGHT: December 15, 2006
Yummy!!! ;)

LEARNING TO MAKE GONG BAO JI DING, DI SAN XIAN and YOU MAI CAI
(I KNOW, this blog is becoming a food blog!)

Preparing to cook the veggies and meats
Pre-Cook

IMG_0317

DI SAN XIAN
IMG_0324

IMG_0325

YOU MAI CAI
IMG_0326

IMG_0329

FINISHED MEAL
IMG_0332

3 comments:

Christina said...

omg the food looks soooo goooood i'm jealous. and hungry!

Anonymous said...

Yum! That food looks SO good!

Unknown said...

I love the many different foods you show. Interesting, but can relate to some. Too bad about the wallet...did you have it in that long purse you had hangin around your neck? Anyway God will handle that individual, in the meanwhile don't let it get you down. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

G