Friday, March 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to me! LOL!

Hahaha...Before my birthday (Friday - Leap Day!), Jerry and I shared an "early" birthday meal at Paul's Steak and Eggs! SO, SO, SO, GOOD! I got a Chicken Cajun Sub, potato skins, Jerry had a breakfast sandwich and a meatball sub....MMMM....I wish I brought my camera but I was too hungry to consider that at the time. I live in the 5th ring area of Beijing and Paul's is in the 3rd ring - near the Friendship Store!


On my actual birthday, I went to the HouHai (Back seas) area of Beijing to celebrate my birthday with two friends, Rodin and Corrina. We walked, talked and ate traditional Beijing snacks! Then went shopping! It was a fun day! Then I had coffee, cake and birthday flowers with Bond and Jerry! :) Hey, I should celebrate the whole month! LOL!


DSC04425


HouHai


DSC04493


Aye, to be a child again!



DSC04499


Birthday cake and flowers! (My eyes look sleepy due to some weird skin "chapping" on my eyelids and corner of my eyes! It stings!)

No comments: